Vision and Mission:
Major Focus of IIC
Objectives of NISP
- To create a vibrant local innovation ecosystem
- Start-up / entrepreneurship supporting Mechanism in HEIs
- Prepare institute for Atal Ranking of Institutions on Innovation Achievements Framework (ARRIA)
- Establish Function Ecosystem for Scouting ideas and Pre-incubation of ideas
- Develop better Cognitive Ability amongst Pharmacy Students
Benefits to Institute, Faculty and Students
- Major Dimension of HEIs Strategy and Should formulate University/HEI level Document in accordance with the NISP and State Startup Policy.
- Achieve goals through Mission Statements rather than Stringent Control System
- Develop Intra and Inter institutional Relation to promote E&I agenda and Institute can also provide services and facilities to outside entrepreneurs too
- Promotion of resource mobilization plan (from own resources, state & central agencies, Incubation fund support & Sponsorship, Donation from Alumni Network)
- Institute with the coordination of IIC at the Institute level to participate smart India hackathon and in ARIIA frame work.
- To collaborate the Institute Incubation unit with external agencies and ecosystem enablers and provide network support to incubate startups
- Connecting student entrepreneurs with incubate startups for internship, experience sharing and encouraging participation of students in innovation and business plan competitions and organize such competitions/hackathons on campus
- Institute ensures maximum student participate and go through pre-incubation process of Problem identification, Solution development, Proof of Concept validation and prototype development, business model and proposal development.
- To adopt and produce desirable learning outcomes as part of curricular, co- curricular and extra curricular level
- Faculty will be allowed to start Startup based on the technology developed in the lab at the institute or previously developed somewhere else but have ownership on IP.
- No major capital investment required for establishing IIC as it will make use of existing local ecosystem.
- Students/Faculty associated with IIC will get exclusive opportunity to participate in various Innovation related initiatives and competitions organized by MHRD.
- Meet/Interact with renowned Business Leaders and top-notch academicians.
- Opportunity to nurture and prototype new ideas.
- Mentoring by Industry Professionals.
- Experimentation with new/latest technologies
- Visit new places and learn a new culture.